500A (EUROPE AND USA MODEL)
















































































 

 ENGLISH
Finally after 6 months of work I managed to create what I wanted with results that give me a lot of satisfaction ...
At first I made the encumbrance measures available, then I disassembled the engine to measure the inclination of the head pipes in order to have the pipes perfectly straight. Once this is done with the drill and lathe to CNC I created the head side flange and pipes with the trumpets of the size that I wanted. Then I went to draw the plenum, make a wooden model and then proceed to the aluminum as you can see from the various picture above.
Result: a manifold that mounts as plug and play as possible with a much greater volume of the plenum of the original and with a butterfly, always electronics that interfaces perfectly with the control series, which is definitely more large than the original.
The beauty is that I managed to keep the air conditioning installed as standard :)

 

 ITALIANO
Finalmente dopo 6 mesi di lavoro sono riuscito a creare quello che volevo con risultati che mi danno molta soddisfazione...
Dapprima mi sono fatto le misure dell'ingombro a disposizione, poi mi sono smontato il motore per misurare l'inclinazione dei condotti testata al fine di avere dei condotti perfettamente rettilinei. Fatto questo con la fresa e tornio al controllo numerico mi sono creato la flangia lato testa e i condotti con le trombette delle misura che desideravo.
Poi sono passato a disegnare il plenum, farne un modello in legno per poi passare a quello in alluminio come si vede dalle varie foto sopra.
Risultato: un collettore che monta il più plug and play possibile con un volume del plenum decisamente maggiore dell'originale e con una farfalla, sempre elettronica che si interfaccia perfettamente con la centralina di serie, che è decisamente piu grossa dell'originale.
Il bello è che sono riuscito a tenere installato anche il climatizzatore di serie :)